Monday, December 28, 2009

A Brew Pub Pub

If you've never been to Germany, I may forgive you. It's a long way away, amazing place, but far away. If you've never been to Fredericksburg, Texas I may forgive you, but I won't like doing it. To get down to the nitty gritty, if you've never eaten a Scotch Egg, I seriously can't forgive you. I mearly say this because it's delicious, and I want you to be happy. To solve some of your problems I will suggest two things for you to do. Go to Fredericksburg, Texas and make your first stop the Fredericksburg Brewery. Once you sit down at a table, the bar, or the beer garden, your order must be a Scotch Egg, and a flight of beer. You may thank me later. Now before I get you to seriously committ, I will explain to you what a Scotch Egg entails. It is a hard-boiled egg, covered in sausage and deep fried to perfection. If that doesn't get you in the car now, imagine washing it all down with locally brewed beer that is sure to make you giggle like a school girl. One more thing, you can (legally) take beer to go from the Brewery and sip on the streets of town. Wonderful, I know. So get yourself to the German oasis of the Hill Country, and enjoy all it has to offer.

Fredericksburg Brewery



No comments:

Post a Comment