Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Torchy's Tacos

We are blessed in the city of Austin to have a plethora of taco places to choose from. One of my favorites happens to be Torchy's Tacos. I went for a quick dinner last night, and it hit the spot. I got the Crossroads (Smokes Brisket, grilled onions, jalapenos, jack cheese, avocado, cilantro, green sauce), while my Mom got Baja Shrimp (Hand battered shrimp, cooked cabbage slaw, pickled onions, jalapenos, queso fresco, cilantro, lime wedge, and creamy chipotle sauce). After typing this, I wish I were there again now. The flavor combinations and sauces seal the deal of slow cooked meat, or fried shrimp. The spices aren't overwhelming, it's quick, it's cheap, and it's good. Stop in at one of their 5 locations around town. Mmm mmm good.

Torchy's Tacos
Twitter: @TorchyTaco



No comments:

Post a Comment