Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TRIO in The Four Seasons

I met my friend Lisa at TRIO in The Four Seasons for a Friday happy hour. Lisa recently moved to Austin from New York, and I knew this place was perfect for our next hang-out. I had never been, and let me say I was blown away. We arrived at 6:30pm and left at midnight. A marathon happy hour if you will. Technically happy hour ends at 8, but we made the most of it. She sipped martinis, while I enjoyed glasses of Malbec. The food was absolutely incredible, and I cannot say it enough you must go. We ordered the Pork Belly and Tuna Tartare. I am smiling thinking about it now. The Pork Belly was melt in your mouth amazing. It was cooked to perfection and the intoxicating flavors went through each bite. The Tuna Tartare was the best compliment to the rich Pork. It was cool, refreshing and delicious. The servings are quite ample for happy hour, and the perfect amount to balance our beverages. Our fantastic bartender brought us a couple of the restaurant's giant top-overs as we continued our talks and laughs. We finished the night with s'mores in the "backyard" near the water. It was such a great night. The price is also unbeatable, we both walked away for about $30 including tip. Head there for happy hour, or check out the regular dinner menu.

TRIO at The Four Seasons
Twitter: @FSAustin





No comments:

Post a Comment