Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Zocalo Cafe

I am fortunate to live in Clarksville, one of the most unique neighborhoods in Austin. Two of my favorite spots for a quick bite happen to be Galaxy Cafe and Zocalo Cafe. There was a time period that I ate at both so much that I would pull in to one to pick up my order, and realize I had ordered at the other restaurant. I stopped by the other night for one of my favorite dishes at Zocalo, the Stacked Chicken Enchiladas. The flavors are fresh, the heat perfect, and the plating fun. I had my Go Local card, so I got a complimentary glass of the Watermelon Agua Fresca to go along with my meal and vino. Delicious as always (even if they were temporarily out of rice). Stop by for all "four" meals of the day: breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.

Zocalo Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment