Thursday, January 28, 2010

Portabla's Perfect Lunch

As you sit at your office, at home, or anywhere in Austin you may be consumed with the question, what's for lunch? Hopefully, this may solve the battle of hunger for you. I stopped in at Portabla today for the firt time. I was lucky enough to win a $20 gift certificate from Dishola, so now was the time to use it. I looked at the Daily Specials and immediately knew what I wanted. I ordered them all. I got a cup of the Zuchinni Ginger Soup with Chicken, the Tuna Melt, and glass of Basil Lemonade. For a dreary day and haze of allergies, this was the absoulute best cure. The Tuna Melt was toasted and filled with pickles, veggies, cheese, and plenty of tuna. The soup was the ultimate comfort plus taste in one. There is no need for improvement at all with this one. Delicate yet a punch of satisfaction. To finish it off were sips of Basil Lemonade, which I was a little weary about. It blew my thirst away. Excellent for this rainy day, or completely perfect in the summer. Next time you need a quick bite, pick-up, or catering stop in to the friendly staff at Portabla. They'll make your day.

Portabla
Twitter: @Portabla

No comments:

Post a Comment